Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A bit about Me :">

Salams and good day to everyone,

i so called my self as riderxdesign as a nick name or design signature started since i was 16 years old back in those mirc chatting days. i choose the nickname 'riderx' because i do love to ride both bicycle and motorcyle and the X behind its shows unlimited tapped power..lol :D

My real name is Ahmad Firdaus Bin Ibrahim, my family calls me along as in the eldest one and my friends calls me Jambu or Nyesh. Jambu is a nickname i picked while studying at uitm merbok since i am small sized and mostly the cute one (ye betul ni..sies tak tipu..kekekek) and Nyesh is short for nyenyeh actually as my habit are considered that way by my friends. My friends at my hometown Kuala Terengganu called Pdaz short for Firdaus, and i dont like to be called Daus, Aus or Pidot because that dont sound a name for calling me lol :D. i happen also to be called Fairus since kindergarten, many of my teachers says that fairus is a much proper name for me...i dont quite understand why..? (i was born in 1984..ok)


ok enough about the name, now abit of my academic or study background. I had my early education at Tadika Yayasan Islam Terengganu (kindergarten) in 1990 and then i go to Sek Ren Keb Pusat Chabang Tiga and later on to Sek Men Keb Chung Hwa Wei Sin. All of this schools are in k.trg. after my SPM result i did a 1 year course with SKM (sijil kemahiran malaysia) at CaddCam Academy in Product Design Engineering and did my practical internship at Modenas RnD Gurun Kedah. after that i worked a while with a few of my friends and i entered UiTM Merbok Kedah for my diploma in industrial design. right after finishing my diploma i decided to find some working experience rather than jumping right away to degree level, i worked at my hometown company for almost 2 years before entering UiTM shah alam to do my degree also in industrial design but this time a much focused major in Transport Design.


ok...for now i think u are interested in being my friend or to get know better pls just add my facebook by searching for ahmad firdaus or riderxdesign@gmail.com :) or visit my online portfolio at www.coroflot.com/riderx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment