Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Proton Savvy Cross Concept 'digital rendering'


well since at malaysia it is Chinese New Year celebration, the whole country is in holiday mood and people are many on leave. for these free time i try to catchup again on my digital rendering on transport design which i had very few experience with (i usually only do character/concept design during my previous working place). u can see my digital painting at http://riderxriderx.deviantart.com/ .

this is my idea on the Savvy Cross Concept, the design flow is taken from my previous design (development 1) and i try to combine it with the italdesign did make for the Proton EV concept car (will be shown kata Geneva next month). the benchmark for this model was the Audi A1 and this model derives from the Proton Savvy production car bold and tough look. i try to spice it up with much more dynamic lines and making it more into premium value segment.

so tell me what do u guys think? ok or not? lol :D

No comments:

Post a Comment