Followers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I had alot of free times... ^_^!


well this a doodle when i am free (most of the time) since i didnt ave any permanent job rite now, i intent to render a car design once a week or two just to keep my skills running good and my ideas fresh. so what do i do in my free times and focusing on design? well i just love to browse every day on the web searching for the latest automotive news, autoblog, local car news and deviantart. Most of the time in coroflot i am browsing trough other's designer profile and their likebox's images, this is just to see what they like and what they are referring to.

btw, i am also quite fond of Autostylista this facebook group that my friends created just for automotive interest geeks of friends. rite now we are holding a monthly car design battle, the winners of the battle shall be announced and promoted at our friend's blog n sites ^_^ . I you are into these kinda stuff why not join us on facebook :) . click http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_194839123667&ap=1

No comments:

Post a Comment